You like it ?
Last unit for sale in this small community of 4 villas located 5 minutes walking to Bonita Beach and 5 minutes driving to the center of Las Terrenas. The first villa is built and sold. The following 3 villas are under construction with completion deadline in May 2022. The construction design is contemporary, with large open spaces and also a nice Caribbean touch. The house sits on a land of 4,305 ft² (400 m²).
The community is gated and guarded 24/7. The villas are entirely fenced. It has parking space for 2 cars inside the gates of the property. A nicely landscaped garden with overflowing swimming pool (21 m²) and outdoor shower.
One enters the property through a spacious covered patio/outdoor dining area. The patio communicates with the American kitchen via the bar. Inside one finds a cozy TV salon and a small dining corner.
The property features 2 spacious bedrooms with en suite bathroom at the back. One bedroom has its own access to the garden and swimming pool through a large window door.
On the second floor one finds the generous master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a very large terrace overlooking the property and the surrounding greenery.
All bedrooms are equipped with air conditioning.
Rental returns on the villas are projected at 8% yearly by the developer. HOA fees amount to US$250 monthly and include garden and swimming pool maintenance as well as the security guard 24/7.
You can add different options to your home:
– Household appliances : Kitchen, washing machin, TV: 4500 US$.
– Top Ceiling fan: 130 US$.
– A/C TGM 12000 BTU : 800 US$ – A/C Inverter : 1100 US$.
– Inverter 2.5Kw con with baterias : 1600 US$.
– Solar Panel (6 units): 4500 US$.
– Woodwork: Beds, Tables, Chairs… 15.000 US$.
Construction stages and payment terms:
- 10% to reserve your unit
- 20% at completion of the grey structure
- 25% at completion of first floor wall
- 25% at completion of second floor wall
- 15% at installations roofing and flooring
- 5% at reception of property title
Turnkey 3-bed villa near Bonita beach
You like it ?